Ring is considered as a talisman and a symbol of power. There are many beliefs about the ring. The ring has a magical power, it can bring the power, authority and protection to its owner. It can protect us from the evil and help us in solving many complex problems in the life. According to traditional beliefs, the ring can attract love and happiness. Also, a good ring is excellent protection from enemies and jealousy. One excellent example which supports the fact is newly produced well-known movie "The Lord of the Rings".
Ring is a powerful source of energy, which can be positive or negative. So if you wear a ring, you should know what that ring brings to you. There is a great symbolism, you should know about the ring. In that way you will know does your ring brings something good or something bad. Beliefs about the ring exist since the ring was created. The mighty emperors wore rings for their own protection and empowerment. Now you can wear them too, but always keep in mind old beliefs about the ring, because maybe there is some truth in them.
1. According to popular belief, a ring that is inherited from the mother has a strong magical protection.
2. Ring which has gone through several generations, has a strong energy.
3. A great mystery is if you found a ring. It carries an unknown energy, that has yet to be discovered, but this is a huge risk. That's why the smartest and best idea is - keep away from it.
4. It is not good to wear a ring that belonged to a person who is no longer alive, because it brings a dead energy. So it may cause problems through a negative impact on living persons.
5. Wedding ring is a symbol of love and unity. It is a protection for a married couple from all troubles and miseries. If ring falls during the wedding ceremony - it's a very bad sign. The belief predicts divorce or death of a spouse. After the divorce should not to wear an old wedding ring, if you want to find another partner.
6. Powerful rings must have good looks. Each in their own way.
7. If the ring is lost its original shape, it means that it has lost its power.
8. A diamond ring is a powerful protection, and assistant to the acquisition of money. Diamond is a symbol of wealth. According to belief: Larger diamond - more abundance.
9. Ring with ruby has a magical power. It protects us from evil, full us with new energy and power, helps us conquer everyday life situations, connects the spiritual and material.
Copyright SuperstitionsOf - 2017. All rights reserved