1. Leap Year is not good for the wedding.
2. Saturday is a very bad day for a wedding.
3. The best day for a wedding is Sunday.
4. May is not a good month for weddings, especially 14th May.
5. April, June and October are considered as happy months when it comes to marriage.
6. There is a belief that postponing of the wedding is a bad and negative sign.
7. According to one superstition, on the wedding day the bride should have: something old, something new and something borrowed.
8. On the day of the wedding the groom should have a small horseshoe in his pocket, in order to have good luck in marriage.
9. If the bride put one sugar cube in her glove, she will have a sweet marriage.
10. A good sign is if the spider found on a wedding dress.
11. Not good for the marriage if groom see the bride in a wedding dress before the wedding day.
12. If the bride looked groom through the wedding ring, he will be faithful to her until his death.
13. Rain on a wedding day means that the newlyweds will be rich in the future.
14. A pearl engagement ring is not a good choice for the wedding because it brings tears.
15. Bad luck is if the two brides look at each other.
Copyright SuperstitionsOf - 2019. All rights reserved